4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wakehurst at Willow Vale, Westbrook Cresent, Westbrook, Warrington WA5
- Impressive entrance hall with half landing staircase and double doors to kitchen.
- Open plan kitchen diner with french doors to rear garden.
- Separate utility.
- Spacious lounge with french doors to garden.
- Separate study.
- En suite and fitted wardrobes to Master suite.
- Large family bathroom with separate shower.
- Downstairs cloaks
- Detached garage
- Ten year build warranty.
An attractive, four bedroom detached family home with detached garage comprising an entrance hall with cloakroom, impressive half landing staircase and feature double doors leading to a spacious kitchen/diner that boasts french doors to the patio and rear garden and a separate utility with additional storage cupboard. There is a separate study/media room and the generous lounge also presents french doors to the garden. Upstairs, you have four bedrooms with the master suite offering fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower facility, there is additional storage and the beautiful family bathroom benefits from a separate bath and shower.
- Lounge - 3.68 x 4.90
(12'1" x 16'1")
- KitchenDining area - 5.22 x 3.72
(17'2" x 12'2")
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.58
(6'1" x 5'2")
- Study - 3.68 x 1.96
(12'1" x 6'5")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.77 x 3.76
(12'3" x 12'4" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.96 x 3.76
(9'9" x 12'4")
- Bedroom three - 3.43 x 2.46
(11'3" x 8'1")
- Bedroom four - 2.98 x 3.13
(9'9" x 10'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_28_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.