3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Oakley at The Woodlands, New Platt Lane, Goostrey, CW4
- A Perfect First Home
- Exclusive Development of just 40 homes
- 3 bedroom Semi Detached home
- Spacious Lounge leading to garden
- Fiited Kitchen
- Three spacious Bedrooms
- Two storage cupboards
- Family Bathroom
- Set in existing Woodlands
- Beautiful Rural Location
Ideal family starter home, the Oakley is a superb three bedroom semi-detached family home, located on the outskirts of the site, set among beautiful Woodlands on this exclusive development of just 40 homes. This is the last three bedroom property on the development so not to be missed.
The light, bright and airy Lounge/Dining Room is an ideal space for relaxing in the evening and leads straight out onto the south facing garden, perfect for family get togethers and not overlooked.
Upstairs compromises of three spacious bedrooms, two with built in storage space. The master bedroom is located at the rear of the property so overlooks the private garden. Completing the first floor, you’ll discover a contemporary, sharing family bathroom with stylish Roca Sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings.
This house is ready to move into with carpets provided throughout and vinyl to wet rooms.
Externally there is a private driveway for two cars.
- Kitchen - 2.59 x 2.98
(8'4" x 9'7")
- Living Room - 4.61 x 3.67
(15'12 x 12'0")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 2.49 x 3.83
(8'1" x 12'5")
- Bedroom Two - 2.13 x 2.88
(6'9" x 9'4")
- Bedroom Three - 2.40 x 2.86
(7'8 x 9'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.