3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Staunton at Oakley Meadow, Oakley Wood Road, Bishops Tachbrook, CV33
- Stylish detached home with south facing garden
- Ideal for downsizers looking to retire to the countryside
- Superb open plan kitchen / dining area
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Detached garage and private drive
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Development offers Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband
- Only 3 miles from Warwick & Leamington Spa
Set amid the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, Oakley Meadow is an attractive and stylish new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque village of Bishop’s Tachbrook.
Plot 9: The Staunton
Among delightful countryside at Oakley Meadow, The Staunton is a fantastic, three bedroom detaced home with a south facing garden, private drive and garage.
The ground floor accommodates a stylish light filled lounge, featuring a beautiful bay window and a modern open plan kitchen / dining area. Set with French doors to the south facing garden, the kitchen / dining area gives offers a stylish and multi functional space for everyday living.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features three superb bedrooms, two of which are double sized. The master bedroom offers an added luxury with a stylish en suite shower room and quality fitted, sliding wardrobes included. The first floor is complemented with a superb family bathroom, complete with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and chrome fittings.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Oakley Meadow. Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am – 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.50
(15'7" x 11'6" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.75 x 2.87
(15'7" x 9'5")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.73 x 2.87
(8'11" x 9'5" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.50 x 3.42
(8'2" x 11'2")
- Bedroom three - 2.14 x 3.50
(7'0" x 11'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.