2 bedroom flat for saleCaulfield House at Kidderpore Green, Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London, NW3 7SU
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 1030 sq ft/95.7 sq m
- South-east facing balcony
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Miele appliances
- Duravit white sanitary ware
- Integrated audio system
- Recessed dimmable LED downlighters
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
The SOUTH-EAST FACING BALCONY with views towards the Westfield gardens can be accessed from the open plan living/dining room. The kitchen features German handleless furniture and MIELE APPLIANCES. Totalling 1030 sq ft/95.7 sq m. The apartment features an integrated audio system, UNDERFLOOR HEATING and cooling comfort. PARKING included.
- Living/dining - 6.48 x 4.35m (21'3" x 14'3")
- Kitchen - 3.24 x 2.42m (10'7" x 7'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 6.44 x 3.11m (21'1" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.64 x 2.75m (15'1" x 9'0")
- Total Area - 95.70 sq m (1030sqft)
- Balcony - 1.6 x 6.08m (5'2" x 19'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44819025.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.