2 bedroom flat for saleChapter Street at 26, Chapter Street, London SW1P 4NY
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 824 sq ft/76.6 sq m
- Fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances and Silestone worktops
- Bathroom with individually designed solid surface vanity units
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- Wood-veneered feature doors
- Multi-room integrated audio system
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
- Quiet residential location
This east facing apartment offers an open plan living/dining room and a fitted kitchen with SIEMENS APPLIANCES. The master bedroom features WALL TO WALL fitted wardrobe with internal lighting as well as ADDITIONAL STORAGE off the hallway. The high specification includes wood-veneered feature doors and ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING to hallway and living room. Totalling 824 sq ft/76.6 sq m.
- Living/dining - 4.92 x 3.48m (16'2" x 11'5")
- Kitchen - 4.94 x 1.77m (16'2" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.88 x 3.57m (16'0" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.75 x 3.33m (12'4" x 10'11")
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 2.14m (6'9" x 7'0")
- En Suite - 1.7 x 2.13m (5'7" x 7'0")
- Total Area - 76.6 sq m (824sqft)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44819034.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.