4 bedroom detached house for saleBILLINGTON at Monk's Cross, Mitton Road, Whalley, BB7
- Stamp Duty paid
- Carpets/flooring included
- Part Exchange available
- Single detached garage
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room
- En suite
- Available to view
The Billington is an impressive FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. On the ground floor you will find a spacious BAY-FRONTED LOUNGE which leads to the rear garden via FRENCH DOORS. There is also a KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA, separate dining room and W.C. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with EN SUITE, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 3.6 x 5.18m (11'9'' x 16'11'')
- Lounge - 3.44 x 6.91m (11'3'' x 22'8'')
- Dining - 4.63 x 3.17m (15'2'' x 10'4'')
- Wc - 1.72 x 1.69m (5'7'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.83 x 4.17m (12'6'' x 13'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.4 x 2.28m (4'7'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.51 x 3.71m (11'6'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.52 x 3.72m (14'10'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.74 x 2.52m (8'11'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.28 x 2.61m (7'5'' x 8'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44819085.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.