3 bedroom terraced house for saleKennett at The Chimes, Allendale Road, Loughborough, LEICESTERSHIRE, LE11 2HX
- Flooring included worth £6,258*
- Stamp Duty paid worth £2,360*
- Removal and legal fee contribution worth £1,000*
- Mid-terrace town house
- Parking for 2 cars in addition to garage
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Bay fronted lounge
- French doors to the garden
- En suite to the master bedroom
- *T&C's apply, cannot be used with Part Exchange.
Save over £9,000 when you reserve the Kennett home and receive Stamp Duty paid, flooring included and help towards your legal and removal fees. Located in Loughborough with countryside walks nearby. Highlights include a spacious bay-fronted lounge and detached garage with parking for 2 cars.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.24 x 4.78m (10'7'' x 15'8'')
- Lounge - 4.64 x 3.77m (15'2'' x 12'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.92m (5'2'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.18 x 2.7m (13'8'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.7 x 2.7m (12'1'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 2.02m (8'3'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.86 x 4.78m (19'2'' x 15'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.02 x 1.2m (9'10'' x 3'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44819121.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_95. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.