1 bedroom apartment for saleLARGE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT at Chelsea Island, Harbour Avenue, SW10
Offers in Region of
- LARGE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 30' RECEPTION ROOM
- FULLY FITTED DESIGNER KITCHEN
- RESIDENTS PRIVATE GYM
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- PARKING AVAILABLE TO LEASE ADJACENT TO SITE
- PERFECTLY LOCATED FOR THE CITY
- ROOF TOP GARDEN WITH VIEWS ACROSS LONDON
- SUPERIOR SPECIFICATION
- VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Large One bedroom apartment in FASHIONABLE CHELSEA, Just 89 apartments in this BOUTIQUE development offering LUXURY LIVING at a PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD.
EXCEPTIONAL SPECIFICATION including Underfloor heating, Comfort cooling, Fully tiles bathrooms with fitted vanity cupboards, Electronically controlled curtain system, Fully fitted Kitchen with quality appliances. Wardrobes and Flooring included.
CLOSE TO RIVER THAMES, with well networked road and rail services.
Residents luxury GYMNASIUM and 24 hour CONCIERGE without the expensive service charges other properties may demand.
Why not book an appointment to view our Stunning New Show Home, Open 7 days a week for your convenience.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ChelseaIsland40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadley Property Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.