3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Beacon at Stratton Park, London Road, Bicester, OX26
- Help to Buy avaliable
- Well planned kitchens including integrated oven, hob, extractor with glass splash back,integrated fridge & freezer
- Luxury Porcelanosa wall tile collection to bathroom and cloakroom with a combination of floor tiles & Amtico flooring
- Contemporary sanitaryware by Roca complimented with Hansgrohe Tap ware
- Porcelanosa floor tiles to kitchen / dining area
- Bifold doors opening from dining area onto lawned rear gardens
- Walking distance to town centre & Bicester Village Train Station offering direct services into London Marylebone in less than one hour
- Garage and driveway
STRATTON PARK an exclusive new development by Mulberry Property Developments, featuring 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses. Walking distance to the Town Centre & Bicester Village Train Station offering direct services into London Marylebone in less than an hour.
Sales Suite & Show Homes Now Open Thursday through to Monday
Please contact us to add your details of our database
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot57. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Developing Solutions Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.