3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Apollo at West End Quarter, Shorncliffe Road, Folkestone, CT20
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Kitchen has built in appliances
- En suite to master bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- French doors to the rear garden
- Close to sea front
- Walking distance of local shops and restaurants
- Nearby transport links
- NHBC 10-year warranty
Show Home Launching 29th October
Plot 61 is now available from £279,995
About West End Quarter
West End Quarter is an impressive development of new homes in Folkestone, situated within a conservation area and designed to be in keeping with existing buildings nearby.
This collection of 2-bedroom apartments and 2, 3 and 4-bedroom houses is available in a variety of styles, certain to appeal to a wide audience of potential purchasers, including families, commuters and first-time buyers.
Properties offer a high specification with quality fixtures and fittings, including some kitchen appliances, as well as desirable design features, such as open-plan living spaces and en suite bathrooms. The houses all have gardens and all homes have garages, or allocated parking.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44842674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Apollo_Terrace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Kent) . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.