2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewton at Merrington Park, Coulson Street, Spennymoor, DL16
- South facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Single attached garage also with parking space
- 664 square feet
- New housetype designs
- Family and commuter-friendly location
- Only three miles from the A1(M)
- Great local amenities
A practical TWO BEDROOM TERRACE home featuring a COMFORTABLE LOUNGE. There's a contemporary KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA and FRENCH DOORS opening out onto the REAR GARDEN. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a FAMILY BATHROOM fitted with a bath and electric shower.
- Lounge - 3.96 x 3.49m (13'0" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 4.39 x 2.83m (14'5" x 9'3")
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.05m (5'8" x 3'5")
- Bedroom One - 3.36 x 3.28m (11'0" x 10'9")
- Bedroom Two - 3.43 x 2.41m (11'3" x 7'11")
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 1.9m (6'8" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44846394.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.