4 bedroom detached house for saleBowes at Elba Park, Chester Road, Shiney Row, Houghton Le Spring, DH4 7QP
- Single garage
- West facing garden
- Shower room
- 1462 square feet
- Utility room
- Stunning eco friendly home designs
- Award winning site team
- Friendly family community
The Bowes is a FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME. The ground floor features a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, a LARGE KITCHEN and DINING AREA which opens out to the REAR GARDEN, a UTILITY SPACE, SEPARATE W.C and STUDY. The First floor has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a SINGLE BEDROOM and an ATTRACTIVE FAMILY BATHROOM. The MASTER BEDROOM is also located on the first floor and features an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Sitting Room - 3.73 x 6.14m (12'2" x 20'1")
- Kitchen/dining/family - 5.94 x 3.48m (19'6" x 11'5")
- Study - 2.38 x 2.92m (7'9" x 9'6")
- Utility - 1.87 x 1.52m (6'1" x 5'0")
- W.c. - 1.8 x 1.4m (5'10" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.74 x 5.26m (12'3" x 17'3")
- Shower - 1.81 x 2.2m (5'11" x 7'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.85 x 3.69m (12'7" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.09 x 2.93m (13'4" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.7 x 3.24m (8'10" x 10'7")
- Bathroom - 2.4 x 2.04m (7'10" x 6'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44846436.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.