2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshford at Vision, North Dean Avenue, Keighley, BD22 6QL
- Help to Buy available
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideal first home
- French doors
- 5% deposit
- Plenty of storage
- Practical downstairs cloakroom
- Varied choice of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new homes
- Excellent range of local amenities close by
An IDEAL HOME FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS, you'll find a STYLISH KITCHEN off the hallway and a LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA and FRENCH DOORS opening out the rear garden. There's also a CLOAKROOM and additional storage space. Upstairs you'll find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, additional storage space, and the house bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 2.5 x 4.1m (8'2'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.16m (12'11'' x 10'4'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.86m (5'2'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 2.9m (12'11'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 2.41m (12'11'' x 7'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 1.88m (6'2'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44846499.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.