4 bedroom detached house for saleCORNELL at Gilbert's Cross, Moss Lane, Elworth, Sandbach, CW11
- En suite shower room
- Single detached garage
- West facing garden
- Family dining kitchen
- Utility room
- En suite
- A modern development, designed with families in mind
- Within the catchment area of great schools
This fantastic FOUR BEDROOM HOME makes great use of its light and space. The airy lounge has a BAY WINDOW and the kitchen benefits from a breakfast area and adjoining utility room. The dining room features a glazed bay that lets natural light stream in. Upstairs, there is a MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Living room - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1" x 15'6")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.75m (6'1" x 5'9")
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.97m (5'10" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.86 x 3.57m (9'4" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.68 x 3.14m (12'1" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 2.66m (12'4" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.59 x 2.16m (8'6" x 7'1")
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.88m (6'7" x 6'2")
- En Suite - 2.01 x 1.32m (6'7" x 4'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44846502.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.