5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Waddesdon at The Woodlands, New Platt Lane, Goostrey, CW4
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Open plan Kitchen / Breakfast / Family room with separate utility and two sets of french doors
- Separate Dining room
- Separate study to front of house
- Ultility with outside door
- Four double bedrooms
- Bedroom one has fitted wardrobes and en suites
- 10 year build warranty
- Beautiful rural location
- Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband to property (BT Connections applies)
Enjoying a light filled and contemporary layout, The Waddesdon is the perfect home for a growing family looking to enjoy superior living. At the front of the home, the spacious living room is an ideal place to relax. The spacious open plan kitchen /family area is both welcoming and bright, enhanced by French doors allowing you to easily enjoy outdoor living. The separate utility area is a practical touch with a side door to the garden. The dinning room is the perfect entertaining space with east access to the Kitchen. A generous size study could be used for a number of purposes, a home office, study or even a small home gym. Each of the five bedrooms is a spacious double, with both the master and second bedroom enjoying en suite shower rooms. The main bathroom with contemporary white suite offers a bath and separate walk in shower.
The double detached garage gives secure parking and extra storage space.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 5.31 x 3.97
(17'5" x 13.0")
- Dining room - 3.75 x 3.30
(12'4" x 10'0")
- Kitchen - 3.33 x 4.25
(10'11" x 13'11")
- Family - 3.63 x 4.50
(11'11" x 14'9")
- Study - 3.13 x 2.91
(10'3" x 9'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.90 x 3.21
(12'9" x 10'6" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.86 x 3.64
(9'4" x 11'1" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.44 x 3.23
(11'3" x 10'7")
- Bedroom four - 3.44 x 3.23
(11'3" x 10'7")
- Bedroom Five - 3.82 x 2.47
(12'6" x 8'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.