4 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Royal at Ensleigh, Granville Road, Lansdown, Bath, BA1
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family room with bi folding doors
- Generous south west facing garden
- Separate dining room allowing mealtimes to be as formal or relaxed as you like
- Fully integrated appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge/freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to both top floor bedrooms
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 41: The Royal
This home is a Show Home! Please contact our Sales Team to view it.
The Royal has been designed with you and your family in mind. the ground floor is a cleverly thought out blend of luxury, comfort and functional, flexible living space. The day begins in the kitchen / dining / family room, an area that is light and airy with bi folding doors connecting to the south-west facing garden. The generous sized dining room allows you to create a relaxing, cosy vibe or a fun-filled extravaganza.
Up the wide staircase, the first floor features a separate lounge which is warm and vibrant thanks to the doors opening out to the Juliet balcony. There are also two of the four bedrooms, one being a spacious double and a contemporary family bathroom.
Winding up to the second floor are two generous sized double bedroom suites offering sheer luxury - fitted wardrobes, superb en suite sower rooms, while the double doors to the master bedroom's private terrace fill the room with sunlight.
With good local amenities, excellent shopping, schools and good commuter links to Bath, Bristol and beyond, it's no wonder this is proving a very desirable place to live.With good local amenities, excellent shopping, schools, and good commuter links to Bath, Bristol and beyond, it's no wonder this is proving a very desirable place to live. Situated in a highly sought-after location just two miles north of the bustling city centre, Ensleigh has been sensitively designed to complement and blend in with Bath's distinctive architecture and to reflect the charm and character of the surrounding open countryside. At Ensleigh, we are not only able to offer you a stunning location; we are also dedicated to building homes that stand the test of time. With every Bloor home comes the peace of mind that your needs and enquiries will always be answered, from your first visit to the day you move into your new home.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Kitchen Dining - 4.93 x 3.83
(16'2" x 12'7")
- Family - 4.92 x 1.75
(16'2" x 5'9")
- Dining Study - 3.07 x 5.00
(10'1" x 16'5")
- Cloaks -
- Lounge - 4.93 x 5.00
(16'5" x 15'9")
- Bedroom Three - 2.67 x 3.83
(8'9" x 12'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.17 x 2.72
(7'1" x 8'11")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 4.93 x 3.87
(16'2" x 12'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Terrace -
- Bedroom Two - 3.44 x 3.87
(11'4" x 12'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.