4 bedroom detached house for saleTetbury at Ravenhill Park, Armitage Road, Rugeley, WS15
- Beautiful show home
- Decorated by interior designers
- Available on our Leaseback scheme
- South facing garden
- Single integral garage
- Double parking space
- You will find the M6 Toll just eight miles away
- Drayton Manor is just 30 minutes away
- Indoor and outdoor markets in the town centre
This beautiful DETACHED show home is available to buy on our LEASEBACK SCHEME. You could buy this family home, and lease it back to us receiving up to 6% ANNUAL RENTAL YIELD for an agreed duration. Our show home is open so you can come and take a look to see the features of this lovely home for yourself including an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING area as well as a glazed bay with French doors.
- Lounge - 5.73 x 3.28m (19'0" x 10'9")
- Kitchen / Dining Area - 5.64 x 2.59m (18'6" x 8'6")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.61m (6'1" x 5'3")
- W C - 1.61 x 1.02m (5'3" x 3'4")
- Garage - 6 x 3m (19'8" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 3.07m (13'8" x 10'1")
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.42m (6'8" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.29 x 3.1m (14'1" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.74 x 2.75m (12'3" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.84 x 2.24m (9'4" x 7'4")
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.91m (7'2" x 6'3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.