3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFINCHLEY at Maple Gardens, Park Hall Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, NG19
- £700 towards Stamp Duty*
- £1,000 towards legal fees*
- Comfortable family lounge
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area and French doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer available until 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
- A wide range of schooling options for all ages close by
£700 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES* | CALL 01623 428 776 TODAY! | The Finchley is a three bedroom family home. Downstairs is a spacious lounge leading to a fully-fitted contemporary kitchen with a dining and French doors leading to the garden. Up the flight of stairs, you will find two double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. | *Terms and conditions apply. | Offer available until 4pm Sunday 22nd January.
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.4m (15'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.6m (15'7'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44876280.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.