3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFINCHLEY at Maple Gardens, Park Hall Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, NG19
- Stamp Duty paid worth £620*
- £1,000 towards legal fees*
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to the garden
- Spacious family lounge
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer available until 4pm Sunday 5th February.
- A wide range of schooling options for all ages close by
STAMP DUTY PAID WORTH £620* | £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES* | CALL 01623 428 776 TODAY! | The Finchley is a three bedroom family home. Downstairs is a spacious lounge leading to a fully-fitted contemporary kitchen with a dining and French doors leading to the garden. Up the flight of stairs, you will find two double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. | *Terms and conditions apply. Offer available until 4pm Sunday 5th February.
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.4m (15'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.6m (15'7'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44876283.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.