3 bedroom terraced house for saleFORBES 1 at Ness Castle, Dores Road, Inverness, IV2
- South facing garden
- Perfect first home
- Stores such as Tesco and Asda close by
- Local schools and academy near by
- Regular bus service on the doorstep
- Retail park closeby
This three bedroom family home comes with a spacious lounge and separate entrance hall. The OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining area makes a superb space for you and your family with access to the garden. There's also a WC on the ground floor. Upstairs has a SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM and two further bedrooms plus a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4.29 x 3.06m (14'1" x 10'1")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 3.58 x 2.93m (11'9" x 9'7")
- Wc - 1.76 x 1.09m (5'9" x 3'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.12 x 2.54m (13'6" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 1.72m (11'0" x 5'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.3 x 2.19m (7'6" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 1.87 x 1.84m (6'2" x 6'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44876382.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.