3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Baslow at Oaklands Park, Old Derby Road, Ashbourne, DE6 1SD
- Traditional design with contemporary style
- Built for modern living
- Omega kitchens and Porcelanosa tiles
- Finished to the highest possible standard
- Situated in idyllic Ashbourne
- Thoughtfully laid out development
- Perfect balance of easy town centre access and country style living
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Close to local amenities
- Gateway to the beautiful Peak District
The Baslow - 3 bedroom semi-detached home
This stunning home not only looks great but offers the homeowner a traditional layout with a light and spacious feel.
With the rolling hills and valleys of the beautiful Peak District on its doorstep, Ashbourne's picturesque beauty is matched only by the fantastic facilities in this charming old market town. In as little as a five minute walk, you can be transported from the warmth of the coffee shops and restaurants, to the tranquility of the wilderness and the relaxing sounds of the countryside. It doesn't have to be all peace and quiet in Ashbourne though, Ashbourne is known the world over for its annual Royal Shrovetide Football Match, which sees the whole town transformed into an urban football pitch. The Up'ards and the Down'ards compete to score in goals that are set three miles apart ! This spectacular event is just one of the very special elements that make Ashbourne so unique. Located in the South East area of Ashbourne, Oaklands Park provides the perfect balance of easy town centre access and country style living. Within this thoughtfully laid out development, Radleigh Homes is building three and four bedroom luxury family homes, all finished to the highest possible standard. This new community will be both striking and welcoming, and every time you approach your new house you'll be proud to think of it as your forever home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Baslow_36HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.