4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRolland at Fairfield Gardens, Peel House Lane, Widnes, WA8
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- French Doors
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
With FRENCH DOORS adding a FOCAL POINT TO THE DINING AREA, the ground floor accommodation presents a SUPERB, PRACTICAL SETTING for entertaining. THREE BEDROOMS are accessed on the first floor. A superb dual aspect EN-SUITE MASTER BEDROOM with an INTERNAL STAIRCASE, BUILT-IN WARDROBE and delightful DORMER WINDOW are situated on the top floor.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.872 x 3.766 metre
- Kitchen - 2.3 x 3.571 metre
- Dining - 2.52 x 2.478 metre
- WC - 1.5 x 1 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.872 x 3.082 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.517 x 2.218 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.21 x 2.218 metre
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.944 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.872 x 4.185 metre
- EnSuite - 2.466 x 1.618 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092100000007_4_48_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.