4 bedroom detached house for saleStevenson at Oaklands Park, Wyaston Road, Ashbourne, DE6
- 5 Star HBF Rating (the best possible) for Customer Satisfaction
- Spacious Lounge With French Doors to Garden
- Contemporary Styled Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Formal Dining Room & Study
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy Available
- Single Garage
Brand new spacious four bedroom detached family home from 5* builder Miller Homes
Offers available including Help to Buy
Please visit us for more information:
Miller Homes, Wyaston Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1DD
This four bedroom detached home is situated on our Oaklands Park development - a beautifully landscaped development of superb three and four bedroom homes that combine a traditional architectural approach with modern energy efficient design.
The superb family accommodation comprises of a breathtaking entrance hall leading off to a spacious dual aspect lounge featuring French doors opening out onto the rear garden, contemporary fitted breakfast kitchen with choice of units and French doors to garden, utility, study and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor gallery landing leads off to four bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking, garage and gardens.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy, please see our website or visit our sales office to speak to a Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 4.054 x 4.216 metre
- Kitchen - 3.517 x 3.7 metre
- Dining - 3.517 x 3.164 metre
- Study - 2.469 x 2.556 metre
- Utility - 2.126 x 1.76 metre
- WC - .9 x 1.45 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.574 x 4.352 metre
- EnSuite - 2.126 x 1.76 metre
- Bathroom - 2.243 x 1.7 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.519 x 4.266 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.462 x 2.505 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.514 x 2.419 metre
- Bathroom - 2.243 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134230000006_4_29_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.