4 bedroom detached house for saleMillford at Woodland Rise, Craneshaugh Close, Hexham, NE46
- Single integral garage
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- 1316 square feet
- En suite
- Beautiful semi-rural location
- Bespoke housetypes in stunning designs
- Commuter friendly
A four bedroom home with a bright and airy interior. The hallway leads directly into a stylish kitchen boasting dining, family and utility areas, and a glazed bay opening onto the read garden. Downstairs also offers a bay-fronted lounge. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoy an en suite shower room, accompanying three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower.
- Lounge - 5.41 x 3.24m (17'9" x 10'7")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.04 x 4.74m (19'10" x 15'6")
- Utility - 2.22 x 1.88m (7'3'' x 6'2'')
- W/c - 1.79 x 0.9m (5'10'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 - 5.2 x 3.82m (17'0'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16 x 2.72m (13'8'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.06 x 3.36m (13'4'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 4 - 3.53 x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'3")
- Bathroom - 2.91 x 1.95m (9'7'' x 6'5'')
- En-suite - 2.24 x 1.92m (7'4" x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44905440.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.