2 bedroom apartment for saleSWANSTON at Fairmilehead, Buckstone Terrace, Edinburgh, EH10
- Part Exchange available
- Ground floor apartment
- LBTT Paid
- En suite
- Laundry area
- Uograded kitchen included
- 2 double bedrooms
- Full bathroom
- Two storage cupboards
- A beautiful range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
These beautiful two bedroom apartments offer excellent use of space with OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING AREAS. They feature beautiful FRENCH DOORS to the lounge area that lead to BALCONIES on the first and second floors. There are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS including the master with EN SUITE, as well as the family bathroom and the LAUNDRY ROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.96 x 2.35m (12'11'' x 7'8'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.31 x 5.34m (17'5'' x 17'6'')
- Utility - 1.25 x 1.58m (4'1'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.48 x 3.28m (11'4'' x 10'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.5 x 2.06m (4'11'' x 6'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.12 x 3.35m (10'3'' x 10'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.9m (6'10'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44905482.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.