3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaringdon at Darwin's Walk, Radbrook Road, Shrewsbury, SY3
- En suite
- Available to view
- 1076 square feet
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Bringing 118 new homes to the area
- Many festivals and events held here each year
- Set within the historic town of Shrewsbury
This semi-detached home is ideal for growing families. Downstairs you can unwind in the dual-aspect lounge with French doors leading to the garden. A separate dining room can be found on the ground floor, ideal for entertaining. Upstairs has two double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and a further single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'11" x 10'11")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 5.45 x 3.11m (17'11" x 10'2")
- Wc - 1.42 x 1.48m (4'8" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.26 x 3.25m (14'0" x 10'8")
- En Suite - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7" x 7'3")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44905512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.