4 bedroom detached house for saleBAYSWATER at The Mounts, Off Haroldgate Whitchurch, SY13
- Single garage
- Kitchen/family dining room
- 2 en suites
- 1290 square feet
- Dressing room
- Available to view
- Traditionally styled homes
- Bordering beautiful open countryside
This TWO AND A HALF STOREY FOUR BEDROOM family home offers space and style. The delightful OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN with DINING AREA opens to the garden with FRENCH DOORS. And the bright sitting room benefits from a bay window. Upstairs, the first floor has two double bedrooms, one with an EN SUITE, and a single bedroom. The second floor has the master bedroom, with DRESSING AREA and additional en suite.
- Living Room - 4.5 x 3.29m (14'9" x 10'10")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 5.64 x 3.69m (18'6" x 12'1")
- Wc - 1.7 x 1m (5'7" x 3'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.34 x 4.5m (11'0" x 14'11")
- En-suite - 2.24 x 1.37m (7'4" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 3.69m (11'0" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.21 x 3.69m (7'3" x 12'1")
- Bathroom - 2.21 x 1.7m (7'3" x 5'7")
- Master Bedroom - 3.47 x 3.7m (11'4" x 12'2")
- Dressing Area - 3.47 x 2.08m (11'4" x 6'10")
- En-suite 1 - 2.08 x 1.95m (6'10" x 6'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44905659.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.