2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinton at Mulberry Park, Caistor Lane, Poringland, NR14
- South east facing garden
- Extra storage
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 Parking spaces
- Overlooking green area
- French doors to living room
- An exclusive development of 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedroom houses
- Charming village location of Poringland, Norfolk
This modern TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM CORNER PLOT features a quality kitchen and a lounge with DINING AREA, offering a smooth flow of space into the rear garden through FRENCH DOORS. On the first floor, one generous double bedroom lies at the rear of the house while the second occupies the front and includes a store cupboard, separated by a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living/dining - 4.15 x 2.82m (14'3 x 13'7")
- Kitchen - 3 x 2.02m (9'10" x 6'8")
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.86m (4'11" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 2.82m (13'7" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.62 x 2.97m (8'7" x 9'9")
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.71m (6'7" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44905686.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.