3 bedroom detached house for saleKipling at Millers Croft, Main Road, Great Haywood, ST18
- French Doors
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Parking Spaces
The unusual shape and superb staircase bring enormous character to the entrance hall of the Kipling, and french doors from both the living and dining rooms add a fascinating interplay between the interior and garden.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Dining - 3.35 x 2.639 metre
- Kitchen - 3.651 x 2.325 metre
- Lounge - 3.32 x 4.964 metre
- WC - 1.45 x 1.496 metre
- Bathroom - 3.273 x 1.956 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.708 x 2.711 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 4.399 x 2.16 metre
- EnSuite - 2.464 x 1.21 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.878 x 3.548 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134580000005_3_52_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.