3 bedroom detached house for saleLarkin at Regency Gardens, Nottingham Road, Southwell, NG25
- French Doors
- Dual-Aspect Kitchen/Dining
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
The dual-aspect kitchen and dining room, perfect for relaxed coffee and conversation, provides an informal counterpoint to an impressive lounge where french doors add a striking focal point. The en-suite master bedroom is reached via a bright gallery landing.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.08 x 5.45 metre
- Kitchen - 2.556 x 2.452 metre
- Dining - 2.556 x 2.998 metre
- WC - 1.59 x .949 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.138 x 3.44 metre
- En Suite - 1.933 x 1.693 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.594 x 2.863 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.594 x 1.859 metre
- Bathroom - 2.048 x 1.917 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134070000006_3_29_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.