3 bedroom terraced house for saleCAWDOR at Burnside @ Riverside Quarter, Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21
- Free flooring
- Dining kitchen
- French doors to garden
- Lovely lounge
- Located close to Dyce for Aberdeen's oil workers
- Local schools a short distance away
- Aberdeen city centre is an easy commute
- Historical landmarks a stone's throw away
The Cawdor is a fantastic starter home that comes with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, separate entrance hall and an OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS overlooking the garden. Downstairs also features a handy WC and under stairs storage. Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms and a good sized bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.62 x 3.64m (11'10'' x 11'11'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 3.19m (15'5'' x 10'5'')
- Wc - 1.82 x 1.16m (5'11'' x 3'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.67 x 3.91m (12'0'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.36 x 3.07m (11'0'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.18 x 1.73m (10'5'' x 5'7'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.11m (6'3'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44919474.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.