6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eastnor at St James Green Phase 2, Drake Street, Welland, WR13
- open plan kitchen with family area
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- separate dining room and sitting room
- ground floor study
- French doors to garden
- separate utility area
- en suite to two bedrooms
- dressing room to bedroom one
- double garage included
The EASTNOR is an attractive 6 bedroom home featuring an open plan kitchen family area with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors leading through to the CONSERVATORY. DRESSING ROOM and en suite to 2 bedrooms. DOUBLE GARAGE.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Lois and Joy
With views to the stunning Malvern Hills, St James Green is a select new development on the edge of the sought after Worcestershire village of Welland.
St James Green enjoys a superb location in open countryside and is just a few minutes' walk from the village shop, post office, pubs, church and primary school. The nearby towns of Upton-upon-Severn and Malvern provide health and leisure facilities, shops and supermarkets and are both within six miles.
This impressive development offers a range of four, five and six bedroom properties, each thoughtfully designed for modern living. So, if you're looking for a quality new home within a vibrant village community, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen - 4.38 x 4.02m (14' 4" x 13' 2")
- Study - 2.23 x 2.20m (7' 4" x 7' 3")
- Family area - 5.87 x 3.74m (19' 3" x 12' 3")
- Dining room - 4.64 x 2.99m (15' 2" x 9' 10")
- Sitting room - 6.83 x 5.00m (22' 5" x 16' 5")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.00 x 3.90m (16' 5" x 12' 8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.73 x 4.07m (15' 6" x 13' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.75 x 2.90m (12' 3" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.75 x 2.74m (12' 3" x 9' 0")
- Bedroom 5 - 3.92 x 2.66m (12' 10" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 6 - 4.47 x 2.99m (14' 8" x 9' 10")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWELL-W6004_6_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.