2 bedroom apartment for saleCricketers Green , Beacon Road, Loughborough, LE11
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Built-in wardrobes in master bedroom
- Spacious store cupboard
The Leach apartment is a home that makes effective use of space, with two bedrooms as well as a combined living/dining/kitchen area it offers a contemporary living space at good value. The spacious hall leads you into the living/dining/kitchen space. The space is used efficiently and incorporates a bathroom, complete with bathtub. There are two bedrooms and a generous living/dining/kitchen space. The apartment features essential storage cupboard space and built in wardrobes in bedroom 1.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Living/Dining - 4850+Bay x 3959mm (15'10" x 13'0")
With window facing front & rear communal area.
Kitchen - 3200 x 2385mm (10'6" x 7'9")
Kitchen with stainless steel sink and basin, a Symphony kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces.
Bedroom 1 - 3688 x 3227mm (12'0" x 10'7")
With window and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - 2782 x 2577mm (9'1" x 8'5")
With window overlooking front of the property.
Bathroom - 2040 x 1895mm (6'8" x 6'2")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. and bath.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Living/Dining - 4850+bay x 3959(max) mm / 15'10 " x 13'0"
- Kitchen - 3200 x 2385 mm / 10'6 " x 7'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3668 x 3227 (max) mm / 12'0" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2782 x 2577 mm / 9'1 " x 8'5"
- Bathroom - 2040 x 1895 mm / 6'8 " x 6'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_s28-00021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.