4 bedroom detached house for saleDUNVEGAN at Lockhart Gardens, Manse Road, Stonehouse, Strathaven, ML9
- 100% Part Exchange
- Ready to move into
- 4 double bedrooms
- En suite
- Once complete will feature 119 three and four bed homes.
- Within 10 minutes drive of M74
- Major rail links accessable via Larkhall Train Station
- Sought-after Strathaven within 5 miles
An attractive FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME, the Dunvegan has a large lounge accessed off a central hallway which also leads through to the impressive KITCHEN, DINING AND FAMILY AREA. The first floor has FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with the Master Bedroom benefiting from an ensuite.
- Lounge - 5.37 x 3.14m (17'8" x 10'3")
- Kitchen/dining/family - 6.01 x 3.5m (19'9 x 11'6")
- Utility - 2.17 x 1.86m (7'1" x 6'1")
- Wc - 2.14 x 0.85m (7'0" x 2'9")
- Garage - 5.35 x 2.55m (17'7" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.2 x 3.79m (17'1" x 12'5")
- Ensuite - 2.2 x 1.95m (7'2" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.11 x 2.67m (13'6" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.03 x 2.67m (13'2" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.53 x 3.12m (11'7" x 10'3")
- Bathroom - 2.93 x 1.98m (9'7" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44936994.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.