4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWOODBRIDGE at The Meadows, New Lane, Huntington, York, YO32
- STAMP DUTY PAID
- Free flooring throughout
- Ready to move into
- Integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms
- Two parking spaces
- South East facing garden
- Dressing area to master
- Open-plan design
- End terrace
The Woodbridge is a stylish two and a half storey, four bedroom home with open plan lounge and dining room with glazed bay out to the garden. Up to the first floor you'll find two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the family bathroom. The second floor is home to the Master bedroom with it's own dressing area and en suite.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 4.45 x 2.5m (14'7'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.65 x 4.6m (18'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.7 x 0.85m (5'6'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.39 x 2.56m (14'4'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.75 x 2.56m (12'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'1'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.1m (6'2'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.6 x 3.58m (18'4'' x 11'8'')
- Dressing - 2.1 x 2.5m (6'10'' x 8'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.9 x 2.5m (6'2'' x 8'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44937027.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.