4 bedroom detached house for saleGreene at City Fields, Aberford Road, Wakefield, WF1
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Feature Bay Window
- Stunning Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Master Bed Wardrobe
- Downstairs WC
FRENCH DOORS in the lounge and an ELEGANT BAY WINDOW in the dining room fill this STYLISH HOME WITH NATURAL LIGHT. The UTILITY ROOM adds amenity to the BEAUTIFULLY PLANNED KITCHEN, and the FEATURE STAIRCASE ascends to a GALLERY LANDING and FOUR bedrooms, one of them EN-SUITE WITH A BUILT IN WARDROBE.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.47 x 4.617 metre
- Kitchen - 2.8 x 3.147 metre
- Utility - 1.657 x 1.652 metre
- Dining - 2.621 x 3.908 metre
- WC - 1.46 x 1.007 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.409 x 2.972 metre
- EnSuite - 2.559 x 2.01 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39 x 2.782 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.918 x 2.135 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.937 x 1.778 metre
- Bathroom - 1.888 x 1.881 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44961480.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8110920000015_4_53_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.