3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOakfield at Wickhurst Green, Off Five Oaks Road Broadbridge Heath Horsham RH12 3LN
- £9,950 STAMP DUTY PAID
- Includes flooring throughout
- Available to view
- Available on Help to Buy
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Single detached garage and 2 parking spaces
- En suite
- Superb connections to London, Crawley and Brighton
The Oakfield is a CONTEMPORARY three bedroom home, IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR A GROWING FAMILY. The ground floor presents a STYLISH KITCHEN/DINER and a GENEROUS LIVING ROOM with feature FRENCH DOORS, creating an abundance of light and space. Upstairs, the ELEGANT MASTER BEDROOM benefits from an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and ample storage. There is also a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.65 x 5.74m (11'11'' x 18'10'')
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.3m (15'6'' x 10'9'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 2.19m (2'9'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.13 x 2.96m (13'6'' x 9'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.49 x 2.34m (4'10'' x 7'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.63 x 3.55m (8'7'' x 11'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.03 x 2.53m (6'7'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.87m (8'7'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44961843.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.