3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rye at Burfield Grange, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated fridge freezer
- modern oven, hob and hood
- integrated washing machine
- open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
- en suite to the master bedroom
- allocated parking included
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Rye is a modern 3 bedroom house with spacious open plan, fully fitted kitchen including integrated appliances. Dining and sitting room with French doors to garden. Bedroom 1 boasts a stylish en suite and built in wardrobe.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Anemarie and Shirley
This attractive new development is on the edge of the historic market town of Hailsham overlooking the East Sussex countryside and only ten miles from the coast and the scenic South Downs.
Burfield Grange is just over a mile from Hailsham town centre which has a range of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants as well as weekly markets. There are several local schools plus health, leisure and sports facilities
At Burfield Grange you have a choice of three, four and five bedroom homes all carefully designed to meet the needs of today's modern lifestyles and ideal for family living.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.05 x 4.32m (16' 7" x 14' 2")
- Kitchen (plots 20, 21, 42 and 43) - 4.60 x 2.22m (15' 1" x 7' 3")
- Kitchen (plots 19, 61 and 62) - 3.90 x 2.22m (12' 10" x 7' 3")
- Bedroom 1 (plots 20, 21, 42 and 43) - 3.68 x 3.34m (12' 1" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 1 (plots 19, 61 and 62) - 3.34 x 2.98m (10' 11" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.00 x 2.98m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.00 x 1.99m (9' 10" x 6' 6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHMPR-E3009LTH-Htb_3_50_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South East Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.