4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe York at Burfield Grange, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- open plan kitchen with dining area
- separate sitting room
- ground floor study
- en suite to the master bedroom
- garage included
A stylish, four bedroom home with fitted kitchen and dining area, With french doors opening to garden. Handy utility and study room downstairs. Main bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe. Garage. A flexible lifetime home.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Anemarie and Shirley
This attractive new development is on the edge of the historic market town of Hailsham overlooking the East Sussex countryside and only ten miles from the coast and the scenic South Downs.
Burfield Grange is just over a mile from Hailsham town centre which has a range of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants as well as weekly markets. There are several local schools plus health, leisure and sports facilities
At Burfield Grange you have a choice of three, four and five bedroom homes all carefully designed to meet the needs of today's modern lifestyles and ideal for family living.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 7.70 x 3.15m (25' 3" x 10' 4")
- Study - 2.42 x 2.02m (7' 11" 6' 8")
- Sitting room - 4.95 x 3.55m (16' 3" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.74 x 3.55m (12' 3" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.42 x 2.83m (14' 6" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03 x 2.98m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.21 x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHMPR-E4006LTH_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Eastern . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.