3 bedroom terraced house for saleCLEMENTHORPE V4 at The Chocolate Works,York, Campleshon Road, South Bank, YORK, YO23 1EY
- Integral garage
- Three double bedrooms
- First floor terrace
- En suite to master
- French doors to back garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Development open daily
- Luxury living in York
- Fast transport links to major cities
- Close to city centre
A LUXURY HOME for all the family, featuring a QUALITY OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The BRIGHT LOUNGE benefits from plenty of light from the FIRST FLOOR TERRACE. With a double bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor, INTEGRAL GARAGE and a further two double bedrooms, with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER on the second floor, there's plenty of space.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen/dining - 4.82 x 3.83m (15'8" x 12'6")
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.76m (3'0" x 5'8")
- Garage - 2.67 x 6.53m (8'8" x 21'5")
- Living - 4.82 x 3.56m (15'8" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.82 x 2.85m (15'8" x 9'3")
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 2m (7'9" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.82 x 3.54m (15'8" x 11'6")
- En Suite - 2.25 x 1.7m (7'4" x 5'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.82 x 3.17m (15'8" x 10'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44982165.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.