1 bedroom apartment for saleLongwood House at Riverdown Park, Pearce Way, Salisbury, SP1
- Second floor
- Single parking space
- En suite
- Less than 3 miles to Salisbury Cathedral
- Under 3 miles to Main Station
- A short walk to Greentrees Primary School
- Steeped in fascinating history
This one bedroom apartment has a theme of space and light throughout. The open plan kitchen/dining/living room benefits from two sets of FRENCH DOORS, flooding the room with NATURAL LIGHT. The bedroom features built in storage and an EN SUITE shower room. This apartment also offers a separate guest WC and storage.
- Kitchen - 3.42 x 4.66m (11'2'' x 15'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.36 x 2.66m (14'3'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.06 x 3.85m (10'0'' x 12'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.92 x 1.65m (6'3'' x 5'4'')
- Wc - 1.92 x 0.9m (6'3'' x 2'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44982237.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.