3 bedroom apartment for saleCook House at Enderby Wharf, Christchurch Way, Greenwich, London SE10 0AG
- Parking included
- Open plan living/dining
- South-west facing balcony
- Total area: 947 sq ft/88.0 sq m
- Kitchen with contemporary German furniture
- Underfloor heating
- Lifts to all floors
- Amtico flooring to hallway and living/dining
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
A RIVERFRONT apartment offering a SOUTH-WEST FACING BALCONY and an open plan living/dining room with Amtico flooring. The kitchen features GERMAN FURNITURE, gloss finishes to cabinets and AEG appliances. Both the bathroom and EN SUITE include Grohe chrome finish brassware and Johnson ceramic tiling. Totalling 947 sq ft/88.0 sq m. PARKING included.
- Kitchen - 3.45 x 2.87m (11'3'' x 9'4'')
- Lounge / Dining - 6.08 x 2.82m (19'11'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.43 x 4.73m (11'2'' x 15'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.54 x 2.75m (14'10'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.15 x 4.24m (7'0'' x 13'10'')
- Balcony - 1.9 x 9.32m (6'2'' x 30'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44982258.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.