4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleROCHESTER at Merlin Park, Wigwam Lane Nottingham, NG15 7TJ
- Spacious three-storey, four bedroom home
- Single detached garage and parking for two cars
- Bright lounge on the first floor
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with family area and French doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and a single bedroom on the second floor
- Modern family bathroom
- Optional fourth bedroom/study on the ground floor
- Downstairs WC.
- Just a short walk from Hucknall tram and rail station
The Rochester is a bright FOUR BEDROOM home. Downstairs is a stylish KITCHEN, FAMILY area with a DINING table and SPARE BEDROOM, which can be used as a STUDY room. On the first floor, you will find the relaxing LOUNGE area and the SPACIOUS master bedroom, with an EN SUITE. Upstairs to the second floor, you will find a SIZEABLE DOUBLE BEDROOM, SINGLE BEDROOM and family BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'0'' x 6'1'')
- Family / Dining - 4.94 x 3.94m (16'2'' x 12'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.86m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.63m (12'11'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 3.03m (12'11'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'0'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 3.46m (12'11'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.94 x 2.25m (12'11'' x 7'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5'' x 5'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002622.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.