4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFaversham at Oak Hill Mews, Darlaston Road, Darlaston, Wednesbury, WS10
- Tandem parking space
- Single detached garage
- Midland Metro service in nearby Moxley
- Junction 9 of the M6 is just 6 minutes away
- The nearby town of Bilston is 2 miles away
- The popular Gallagher Retail Park is close by
An END TERRACE family house spaciously laid out over three floors. The ground floor features a FITTED KITCHEN, OPEN PLAN FAMILY AND DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS to the garden, a study or fourth bedroom depending on your requirements and a useful WC. The master bedroom with EN SUITE and lounge can be found on the first floor, with the second floor holding two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Family / Dining Area - 3.94 x 3.97m (12'11'' x 13'0'')
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.86m (10'0" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 4 / Study - 2.81 x 1.86m (9'2" x 6'1")
- W C - 1.64 x 0.86m (5'5" x 2'10")
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.1m (12'11" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.04m (12'11" x 10'0")
- En Suite - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'1" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.94 x 3.39m (12'11" x 11'2")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002700.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.