2 bedroom apartment for saleCHICHESTER at Winnington Village, Winnington Old Lane, Northwich, CW8
- Help to Buy available
- £1k towards legal fees
- En suite shower room
- Ground floor
- Parking space
- Open plan
- A range of luxurious family homes to suit every lifestyle
- Popular with commuters with excellent road links close by
- Walking distance to local shop and pub
- Access to countryside walks
The Chichester is a stunning two bedroom apartment with an airy open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, perfect for modern-day living. The master bedroom features its very own en suite shower room. The main bathroom serves the remaining double bedroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen/dining/sitting - 3.46 x 7.25m (11?4" x 23?9")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.32 x 3.47m (10?10" x 11?4")
- En Suite - 1.9 x 1.72m (6?3" x 5?7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.09 x 3.47m (10?2" x 11?4")
- Bathroom - 2.19 x 2.01m (7?2" x 6?7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002745.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.