4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOakhouse at Ribble Meadows, Henthorn Road, Clitheroe, BB7
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- Clitheroe Train Station less than 1 mile away
- Set in the beautiful Ribble Valley
- Easy access to motorway
- Local shop just a few minutes walk
This is a FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA and a useful WC, all on the ground floor. Upstairs you'll find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO SINGLES and the fresh FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4.24 x 4.9m (13'11" x 16'1")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 3.8 x 4.5m (12'5" x 14'9")
- Wc - 1.46 x 1.83m (4'10" x 6'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.14 x 3.98m (10'4" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.2 x 3.22m (10'6" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.04 x 3.62m (6'8" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.12 x 2.28m (6'11" x 7'6")
- Bathroom - 1.91 x 2.16m (7'1" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002748.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.