4 bedroom detached house for saleChelworth at Drakelow Park, Walton Road, Drakelow, DE15
- Part Exchange available
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast area
- Separate formal dining room
- Spacious family lounge
- En suite to master bedroom
- Detached garage with parking for 4 cars
- Public open space within the development
- Schools in nearby Stapenhill and Stanton
- No chain and no estate agent fees
- Get a fair market value and we could be your guaranteed buyer
This impressive Chelworth is located in the village of Drakelow with countryside views and fantastic schooling options nearby for all ages. Highlights include a family-sized kitchen with French doors leading to the garden. double detached garage with parking for 4 cars, and a formal dining room.
- Living - 5.05 x 3.8m (16'7" x 12'6")
- Kitchen/family Room - 6.13 x 3.5m (20'1" x 11'5")
- Study - 3.01 x 2.85m (9'10" x 9'4")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.6m (6'1" x 5'3")
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.9m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Dining Room - 3.2 x 3.1m (10'6" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 4.26m (15'8" x 14'0")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 2.56m (6'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48 x 3.86m (11'5" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.57 x 3.02m (11'8" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74 x 2.48m (12'3" x 8'1")
- Bathroom - 2.58 x 2.07m (8'6" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002838.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.