4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRochester at Holly Blue Meadows , Chasewater Burntwood, WS7
- Single detached garage
- En suite
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Located on the edge of Cannock Chase
- The city of Lichfield is easily accessible
- Great selection of schools nearby
Spaciously laid out over THREE FLOORS, this MID-TERRACE modern home is ideal for families in need of more space. The ground floor has an open plan kitchen, dining and family area with FRENCH DOORS bringing the outside in along with a STUDY which can also be used as an ADDITIONAL BEDROOM if required. This home offers TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, one featuring an EN SUITE as well as a single bedroom.
- Family / Dining Room - 3.97 x 3.94m (13'0"ma x x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'0" x 6'2")
- Study / Bedroom 4 - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2" x 6'2")
- W C - 1.65 x 0.86m (5'5" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.03m (12'11" x 9'11")
- En Suite - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'1" x 5'1")
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11"ma x )
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 3.46m (12'11" x 11'4"ma x )
- Bedroom 3 - 3.94 x 2.25m (12'11" x 7'5"ma x )
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002913.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.