3 bedroom detached house for saleFaringdon at The Limes, Lime Pit Lane, Cannock, WS11
- Single attached garage with 2 parking space
- South west facing garden
- En suite
- 1076 square feet
- We will bring 188 new homes to the area
- M6 motorway is only 10 minutes drive away
- A great selection of schools nearby
- A convenience store can be found half a mile away
This DETACHED HOME is ideal for growing families.Downstairs you can unwind in the DUAL-ASPECT LOUNGE with FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. A SEPERATE DINING ROOM can be found on the ground floor, ideal for entertaining. Upstairs has TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE to the master bedroom and a further single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen/dining Room - 5.45 x 3.56m (17'11" x 11'8")
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.32m (17'11" x 10'11")
- W/c - 1.45 x 1.53m (4'7" x 5'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.26 x 3.25m (14'0" x 10'8")
- En Suite - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7" x 7'3")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.86m (6'11" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002949.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.