5 bedroom detached house for saleMaddoc at St John's Walk, Hoylandswaine, Church Lane, Hoylandswaine, S36 7LW
- Family dining kitchen
- Walk-in glazed bay
- Five generous beds
- Three bathrooms
- En suite master bedroom
- Lounge with bay window
- Separate utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Detached double garage
- 10yr NHBC warranty
FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT thanks to a WALK-IN GLAZED BAY, the FAMILY DINING KITCHEN is the heart of this spacious home. A GENEROUS LOUNGE with feature BAY WINDOW is also downstairs and a handy CLOAKROOM and separate UTILITY provide extra practical space. FIVE LARGE BEDROOMS mean there's PLENTY OF SPACE for family and guests and the master bedroom has its own EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Lounge - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1" x 11'11")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1" x 15'6")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.75m (6'1" x 5'9")
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.97m (5'10" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.41 x 3.57m (14'6" x 11'9")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.52m (4'6" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 3.68m (12'4" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.77 x 2.66m (12'4" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.92m (6'11" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.77 x 4.91m (12'4" x 16'1")
- Bedroom 5/study - 3.57 x 2.99m (11'9" x 9'10")
- Shower - 2.17 x 1.41m (7'1" x 4'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002955.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.